Under the supervision of the Clinical leadership team or delegate, provide continuous cardiac rhythm monitoring for selected patients.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION)
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Current CPR certification by end of orientation period.
- Completion of an approved dysrhythmia recognition course.
- Successful Completion of dysrhythmia recognition exam: must pass overall with an 80% and must not miss any lethal rhythms. Remediation to 100%
- Ability to work in high-stress environment
- Ability to speak, read and write English