Responsible for educating the medical community on all aspects of the Hospital and its services with emphasis on the referral and admission process. Performs clinical assessments to determine appropriate patients for admissions to the Hospital. Mercer County, NJ
- Guest Relations (Patients, Visitors, Employees and Physicians): Observation and feedback indicate goals and objectives are being met. Demonstrate respect, friendliness and helpfulness in dealing with the public in person and/or over the telephone. Observes confidential nature of patient and/or organizational business.
- Hospital/Departmental Policies and Procedures: Complies with hospital and department policies and procedures and works in accordance with the Hospital’s mission, vision and values.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION)
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing or equivalent program
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a healthcare setting
- Computer literate
- Possess reliable transportation
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Able to work in high stress environment
Previous JCAHO survey experience
Previous community education experience
Previous hospital experience