Clinical Nutrition Manager will lead the clinical nutrition team and manage labor and resources in order to provide for evidence-based medical nutrition therapy and superb patient care and satisfaction. Ensure compliance with regulatory standards and work toward improving systems and processes.
- Adheres to all components of the Hospital Compliance Plan in performing job duties and reports any violations or suspected violations of the Plan to the Compliance Officer.
- Demonstrates professional conduct and complies with hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Adheres to hospital attendance policy as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Follows up on all patients within 72 hours of notification of at-risk screening results.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION)
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited Food and Nutrition program. Current ADA registration
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment
- Organizational and planning skills to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to interact with difficult individuals while maintaining composure
- Self-motivated, self-directed and well organized
Chief Clinical Officer